- The program gives Polish companies huge opportunities for entering the markets that they could not penetrate - in far Asia, Europe as well as Africa and Latin America. I am sure that the national booths not only expand the PAIH offer but, most importantly will increase the recognition of Polish products abroad - PAIH president Tomasz Pisula stresses.
Ministry of Economic Development chose 12 priority sectors of Polish economy having the best chances for becoming successful internationally. PAIH is responsible for carrying out nine promotion programs: furniture, fashion (including jewellery), yachts and boats, cosmetics, medical equipment, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, construction and finishing of buildings materials, machinery and equipment, automotive and aerospace parts.
Food and IT/ICT sectors as well as pro-health services are promoted by the National Agriculture Support Centre, Polish Entrepreneurship Development Agency and Polish Tourism Organization respectively. The aim of the industry programs is to promote Polish branded products and to strengthen the image of our country and the Polish economy in the world.
The Industry promotion programs will be implemented in the years 2018 - 2019 and assume:
- the preparation of national stands at over 100 major fair events around the world,
- producing 8 films promoting each industry,
- organizing online promotional campaigns on the biggest industry portals,
- preparing approximately 20 incoming missions of journalists and contractors,
- producing gadgets and promotional materials for every industry,
- conducting intensive PR activities, preparation of sponsored articles in the press, or conducting information and promotion activities on a given market.
More information is available on the nine websites in trade.gov.pl domain dedicated to each industry:
- polish-automotiveindustry.com / polish-aviationparts.com
On December 6th PAIH hosted conference during which the programs were officially launched.