We invite you to become familiar with the offer of Polish companies and to visit the Polish National Stand at the Kyiv Fashion Fair which takes place between the 3rd - 5th February, 2021 in the Kyiv International Exhibition Centre.
At the fair of that importance, there must be Polish representatives and a Polish National Stand, the area of which will be over 200 m2! On its premises, the guests will be able to:
- participate in the meetings with industry experts, get to know and establish cooperation with the representatives of Polish companies,
- take part in a press briefing,
- visit a specially designed interactive info-stall presenting Polish entrepreneurs participating in the fair,
- co-create a creative world map showing how many guests, by nationality, visited the Polish National Stand,
- receive a special catalogue with the presentation of the Polish stand and the partners participating in the event.
Polish exhibitors will be represented by the largest entrepreneurs in the fashion industry. There will also be start-ups and small and medium-sized enterprises, often debuting on the international arena, ready to present themselves to a wider audience for the first time.
It is worth adding that the Polish Fashion sector covers not only the textile industry, but also: footwear; underwear; hosiery; jewellery, in particular, one of the most attractive goods of Polish export – amber; leather clothing; processed textile products; luggage bags, handbags, glasses, etc.
Polish Fashion Promotion Program has been prepared by the Ministry of Economic Development, Labour and Technology of the Republic of Poland. Click here to learn more about the program (link: https://programybranzowe.pl/moda-polska/)
ABOUT THE EVENT:
International Fashion Fair Kyiv Fashion is the most prestigious event in the clothing and textile industry in Ukraine. The upcoming edition will be held in the largest exhibition center in Kiev – International Exhibition Centre IEC between the 3rd – 5th February 2021.